Have you ever looked at the ingredients in your cleaners? How about in those "disinfecting wipes" that you trust to clean and make areas safe for your family?
Well I don't buy those anymore! It is so much safer and cheaper to make my own and is super easy!
Her is my version:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 teaspoon Glycerin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Red Dirt Laundry Soap, Red Dirt Green Soap or you can also use antibacterial dish soap if you want.
- 6-10 drops Outlaw Oil - you can also use any essential oil or blend you chose. Just remember to make sure it has the properties you are looking for.
- Cloths - you can use disposable ones (like these), microfiber ones (like these), or like I do and re-purpose old t-shirts like this:
- A large air tight jar for wipes or spray bottle if you want to spray and wipe.
* You can also add 1/8 cup of rubbing alcohol or even vodka if you want extra power (just remember it will dry the skin)
Submerge cloths in liquid, secure lid and shake.
Take out and use one at a time, or spray mixture and use cloths to clean surfaces.